Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our Weekend in City of Rocks

We hiked around for a few hours. Devin's foot is injured so we didn't do any rock climbing.
Finally Devin got to carry her around for hours at a time. If only you could remove a pregnant belly like a back pack for a break.
We went with some friends that Devin used to work with. This is one of the best parts of City of Rocks, the big hot springs right outside of it. The first time we visited City of Rocks, it rained the whole day on Saturday. So we were in the hotsprings for 6 hours that day.


Malad Gorge. I was nervous with Ava, it's a big fall.

7 comments:

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

That looks like so much fun1 I've never even heard of that place! your guys are adventureous!!

Pence Planet said...

I'm so glad you found our blog. It will be fun to keep in touch this way. And yes we need to get together. With the weather warming up we'll give you guys a call soon for a barbecue.
The Pences

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

Glad to hear you guys are up to some fun!! We miss yah and hope that we'll get a chance to see the group again in july when Darren gets back. Talk you soon!

Jen said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish I could get Dan to do something like that. When we get out...it's to a baseball field. Also, I could not believe that was Jen in the pictures below! She was 12 the last time I saw her! She's beautiful....better keep your eye on her!

Jen said...

Fun stuff! I'd be scared to death to hike some of that with a baby! Looks like you had a great time!

Dana said...

I'll have to have Brian look at these pics-- he'll be so jealous!!

Jacque said...

Hey guys...i found your blog!!! Well I just want to say that you have one of the cutest babies.