Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Ward Trunk or Treat
Cute Cousins!

Ava is Cinderella, and if you can't tell, Porter is Gus Gus.
I guess that makes me the mean cat..Lucifer...what was I thinking?
This is for Uncle Mike, creator of tortilla man.

Ava in high heels and a crown...aka what she would choose to wear everyday if I let her choose.
Devin bobbing for apples, thanks to the Pence's for adopting us in their family Halloween Festivities, we had a blast.


Ava loving a nice fall evening...



Ava's First Hair Cut

+
= Much Better!

5 comments:

danielle said...

gus gus! i love it. although i was kind of hoping to see that organ monkey again ;)

tamir said...

Never though I'd see Devin wearing that... Good for him, getting in touch with his "sensitive" side.

Jacque said...

ha ha love the tortilla man...hope my dad saw this.

Hanging out with the Riley's said...

haha....Devins costume is hilarious! Wish we could have come to see you guys when we where there last. I guess well have to catch you next time. Love that your posting more. I love to see what you have been up to. Lv yah guys!

Pence Planet said...

I can't believe how long Avas hair was! She is such a cutie. I am so glad you posted a comment on our blog so I could track down your blog again. Looks like things have been busy and of course fun around the Ogden residence. We will definitely have you guys over for dinner soon.